For Our Investors
Real Estate Private Equity Firm
KRI Partners, part of the KRI Group of companies, is a real estate syndication and real estate private equity firm with offices in Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Florida and Cleveland, Ohio that specializes in the acquisition and management of multi-family apartment assets located in the Southern United States. Our philosophy is based on a core set of values that includes trust, integrity and professionalism in everything we do. Also included in our core set of values is the belief that our goals must be aligned with those of our investors. To that end, we have taken great care to structure our projects so that our investors' returns are directly related to our own.
Private Equity Real Estate Experience
Why Invest In Multifamily
Private Equity Assets
- APARTMENTS ARE MORE STABLE – Everyone needs a place to live!
- CASH FLOW – Diversified source of cash flows from multiple tenants and fairly predictable expenses allow for regular distributions while you wait for the big payday.
- APPRECIATION – An asset’s value is determined by its ability to produce income. When properly managed, multifamily private equity real estate appreciates in value over time.
- LEVERAGE – When properly used, leverage allows investors to earn amplified, extraordinary returns.
- TAXES – Tax rules allow us to depreciate an asset over time even while it appreciates in value. This allows for tax benefits not available with other investments.
Why Invest With KRI
- EXPERIENCE – We have been in business since 1997 and have weathered multiple economic cycles. We only do multifamily and we know what we are doing.
- INTEGRITY & TRANSPARENCY – You will always know what’s going on with all your investments and you will always get the truth from us.
- LOWER RISK – Investing alongside seasoned professionals is much less risky than setting out to do this on your own.
- BENEFITS WITHOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES – You get all the benefits of investing in multifamily real estate without the responsibilities of fixing leaky toilets, mowing the lawn, finding new tenants or painting apartments!
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD – We have a long, proven track record of successfully owning and managing apartment communities. Our investors have historically earned extraordinary returns.